(Prices valid from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021)
The ticket price includes admission to the Sisi Museum, the Imperial Apartments and the Silver Collection.
|Admission with audio guide1||Admission with guided tour2||Sisi Ticket combined ticket7|
|Adults:||€ 15,00||€ 18,00||€ 36,00|
|Children (aged 6-18):||€ 9,00||€ 10,50||€ 23,00|
|Students (aged 19-25)3:||€ 14,00||€ 17,00||€ 33,00|
|Disabled persons4:||€ 14,00||€ 17,00||€ 33,00|
|Vienna City Card:||€ 14,00||€ 17,00||€ 33,00|
|School groups (aged 6 - 18)5:||€ 7,00||€ 8,50||€ 16,50|
|Familyticket (2 Adults & 3 Children)6:||-||-||€ 75,00|
1) Including audio guide or printed description depending on availability.
2) Guided Tour of the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Appartements
3) To take advantage of student concessions an international student identity card (ISIC) must be presented. In the case of groups of students a signed document of confirmation bearing the stamp of the university or other tertiary education institution must be presented (download form).
4) Disability discount with valid ID. Admission is free for a person accompanying a blind/vision-impaired visitor or a wheelchair user, provided that a companion person is included in the disabled visitor’s ID.
5) In the case of school groups (10 pupils and above) a signed document of confirmation bearing the stamp of the school must be presented (download form).
6) When purchasing online tickets the opportunity to apply the family discount will be offered once you have entered the desired number of tickets and clicked on the shopping cart icon.
7) Discover the Sisi Ticket now!
Prices valid from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021
Prices per person
Prices inclusive of all relevant taxes
Subject to alteration
With the Sisi Ticket on the trail of Empress Elisabeth at the Sisi Museum, Schönbrunn Palace and the Vienna Furniture Museum.
With the Sisi Ticket on the trail of Empress Elisabeth at Schönbrunn Palace, the Sisi Museum and the Vienna Furniture Collection
1 ticket for 3 imperial attractions: The ticket invites you on a discovery tour through Schönbrunn Palace, the Sisi Museum with the Imperial Apartments and the Silver Collection in the Vienna Hofburg and the Vienna Furniture Museum.
Special advantage of the Sisi Ticket:
Ideal for all Sisi fans: premium-value combination ticket including admission to 3 top imperial attractions!
The Sisi Ticket is valid for one year from the date of issue
The Sisi Ticket entitles you to one visit to all the attractions included
The visit of the attractions is also possible on different days
Adults save up to 25 % compared with the price of individual tickets
Pre-book an online ticket and avoid queues at the ticket office!
With Imperial Apartments and Imperial Silver Collection in the Hofburg Vienna (with audio guide)
Visit the historic apartments of Emperor Franz Joseph and Elisabeth and admire the magnificent Habsburg collections of silver and porcelain! At the Sisi Museum you can explore the unusual personality of Elisabeth and the many different facets of her character.
(1010 Vienna, entrance Michaelerkuppel, U3 station Herrengasse)
Tour of the Palace - Grand Tour with audio guide
This tour includes 40 rooms and takes approximately 50 minutes. Besides the 22 rooms seen on the Imperial Tour you'll also see the precious 18th-century interiors from the time of Maria Theresa.
(U4 Schönbrunn station)
You can find the Opening Hours of Schönbrunn Palace here.
Vienna Furniture Museum
Tour of the museum and Sissi in the movies tour with audio guide
On display at the museum is a unique exhibition of furniture ranging from the Baroque to Biedermeier, Historicism, the Vienna Modernist movement and comtemporary Austrian furniture design. A specially dedicated Sis(s)i Path leads you through the exhibition "Sissi in the movie - Imperial Furniture for the set".
(1070 Vienna, Andreasgasse 7, U3 station Zieglergasse)
You can find the Opening Hours of the Imperial Furniture Collection here.
Adults € 36,00
Children € 23,00
Online Ticket Shop - Fast-track admission to the tour of the palace
Schönbrunn Group Pass
1 ticket for all Schönbrunn Group attractions!
Schönbrunn Group Pass
1 ticket for all Schönbrunn Group attractions.
The pass is valid for one year and includes one-time admission to each attraction; to tour Schönbrunn Palace a specific day and time must be selected.
Attractions can be visited on different days.
Children (aged 6 - 18):
The Schönbrunn Group Pass is the perfect ticket for exploring Austria’s imperial heritage in Vienna and Lower Austria at first hand.
With just one ticket you can visit all the imperial highlights in the Schönbrunn Group – Schönbrunn Palace, the Sisi Museum, the Imperial Furniture Collection and Schloss Hof Estate; at Schönbrunn this includes not only the magnificent state rooms but also the Children’s Museum and three highlights in the palace park (Orangery Garden/Privy Garden/Maze) as well as the Gloriette Panorama Terrace* (*The Panorama Terrace on the Gloriette has been re-opened to the public.Please observe the obligation to use a face-mask or other mouth and nose covering whilst climbing and descending the stairs.)
How you benefit
- With this combined offer you save 40 per cent compared to buying separate tickets
- The perfect ticket for getting to know all the finest imperial attractions in the vicinity
- The Schönbrunn Group Pass permits one-time admission to all the included attractions
The ticket is only available online:
Buy your ticket online and your fascinating voyage of discovery into the world of the Habsburgs can begin!